LIC Recruitment 2019 – 2020: Life Insurance Corporation of India Limited has released latest notification for the recruitment of 8500 Assistant vacancies in their branches. Interested applicants can apply online mode for LIC Assistant vacancy from 17th September 2019. Applicants must have minimum qualification for LIC Assistant Recruitment 2019 as directed in pdf notification. Here we provided zonal wise vacancy list at bottom of the page. Applicants must download it and read all sections before going to register online. This is good news for LIC Recruitment aspirants to work in banking sector.
LIC Recruitment 2019
Life Insurance Corporation of India is looking for young persons for filling up of 8500 Assistant jobs in LIC of it’s all branches. The appointed candidates will performing the various duties of Clerical Staff including Cashier, Single Window Operator, Customer Service Executive etc. Candidates are advised to regularly keep in touch with the official website of LIC at www.licindia.in for upcoming free job alerts. Candidates must be passed out any Graduation degree for LIC Assistant Notification. You can also download admit card, result, merit list, cut off marks and answer key after conducting online test. The LIC Assistant Recruitment Exam will be done in two phases i.e Preliminary and Mains on Computer Based Test. Please check out zonal wise LIC Assistant notification before applying.
LIC Assistant Jobs Notification Details
|Name of Organisation||Life Insurance Corporation of India|
|Job Type||Bank Job|
|Job Location||Across India|
|Opening Date for Online Apply||17.09.2019|
|Last date for Online Apply||10.10.2019|
Eligibility Criteria for LIC Assistant Vacancy Recruitment:
- A Bachelor Degree (10+2+3 Pattern) in any discipline from a recognised Indian University/ Institute.
- For Ex-Servicemen: (i) HSC (10+2+3) who have put in atleast 10 years service (ii) Matriculation with 15 years experience (ii) Non-Matric with 15 Years experience + Indan Army Special Certificate exam or in Air Force and Navy.
- Candidates minimum age shall be 18 years as on 01.09.2019
- Maximum age shall be not more than 30 years.
- Candidates must have been born not earlier than 02.09.1989 and not later than 01.09.2001 both days inclusive only.
- The selected persons will be hired for Rs. 14435/- per month in the scale of Rs. 1445-840 (1)-15275-915(2)-17105-1030(5)-22255-1195(2)-24645-1455(3)-29010-1510(2)-32030-1610(5)-40080 and other allowance as per Rules.
- Candidates will have to pay the payment of Application Fee/ Intimation Charges thorugh the On-Line mode as per:
- For SC/ ST/ PWD candidates: Rs. 85/- + Transaction Charges
- For all other candidates: Rs. 510/- + GST + Transaction Charges
Selection of candidates will be made through a two tier computer based test and subsequent pre-recruitment medical examination. The details of exam date, admit card and result date to be announced on www.licindia.in site.
How to Apply Online LIC
Interested candidates are advised to read official website www.licindia.in for applying process. Applicants must fill all mandatory fields in online application form. Candidates are advised in their own interest that they should not furnish any particulars that are false. Candidates satisfying the conditions of eligibility as on 01.09.2019 are required to go to the LIC’s website www.licindia.in and click on the “Careers” to open the link “Recruitment of Assistant 2019”. After applying, Candidates should note down the Provisional Registration Number and Password. An Email & SMS Indicating the provisional registration number and password will also be sent. Finally you have to take the print out of application form for future use.
LIC Assistant Recruitment: Important Dates
|Starting Date for Online Registration and Online Payment of Fee||17.09.2019|
|Last Date for Online Apply and Payment of Fee||10.10.2019|
|Download of Call Letter for Online Preliminary Examination||From 15.10.2019 to 22.10.2019|
|Date of Online Exam (Preliminary)||21 & 22 October 2019|
|Date of Online Exam (Main)||Will be informed later|
LIC Assistant Recruitment: Important Links
|Download Advt Details.||Click Here|
|Apply Online||Click Here|