|Qualification||B.Tech/B.E, Diploma,any graduate|
|Salary||Rs. 40,000/- Per Month|
Other Qualification Details:
1. Name of the Post: Engineer (all departments) – Rs.40,000/-
2. Required Qualification and Experience: Candidate must possess Graduation in Engineering preferably in Civil Engineering and Diploma in Construction Safety from a reputed University /Institute recognized by Government.
Graduate in any decipline
3. Roles and Responsibilities:
a. Ensuring compliance of basic OHSE rules and applicable specifications. To frame safe rules and safe working practices and ensure of on-site implementation. To have all the necessary OSHE documentation prepared for audits. To investigate incident / accident, occupational diseases contracted and reportable dangerous occurrences. To conduct weekly site safety inspection, routine OHSE audit and to prepare inspection report thereof.
b. Well verse with activity hazard analysis and mitigation measures. To conduct site safety inspection, hazard & risk assessment & HSE induction training regularly. To ensure implementing of HSE Policy, Programme & Procedures at the sites. e) To increase Health & Safety awareness among workers & staff. f) Fully aware of Work Permit systems. g) Complete knowledge of Legal Compliances. Knowledge of accident investigation procedures and able to prepare safety reports and safety violation reports.
c. The Safety Engineer needs to ensure that the work meets all the legal requirements and Building Regulations j) Ensure strict compliances of project OHSE specifications throughout the project. Make sure that all construction activities are being carried out in accordance to preset safety rules and regulations.Identify construction constraints and plan to carry out measures to counter them. n) Anticipate, identify and evaluate hazardous
4. Medical Examination: Expenses for the first time medical examination of the candidate will be borne by CMRL. However, in case a candidate seeks extension for joining, then the second time medical examination expenditure will be borne by the candidate. To & fro travel expenses for the medical test shall be borne by the candidate. The candidate who fails in the prescribed medical test will not be given any alternative employment and decision of CMRL is final on this issueAge: Maximum – 30 yearsApplication Fee: No application fee is to be paid by the candidate.
1. Age, Qualification & experience stipulated above should be as on 29-05-2019. The candidates are advised to ensure before appearing for the walk-in-interview that they fulfill the eligibility criteria and other requirements mentioned and that the particulars furnished by them are correct in all aspects. In case, if it is detected at any stage of recruitment process that the candidate does not fulfill the eligibility criteria and / or does not comply with other requirements of this advertisement and / or the candidate has furnished any incorrect or false information or has suppressed any material fact, the candidature is liable to be rejected. If any of the above short comings is / are detected even after appointment, the services will be terminated without any notice.
2. In order to regulate the number of candidates to appear for the walk-in-interview, if so required, the Management reserves the right to raise the minimum eligibility standards/criteria, or to relax the minimum eligibility standards/criteria including age limit depending upon the response to the advertised posts and experience /merit of the candidates available for the walk-in-interview.
3. CMRL reserves the right to withdraw advertised posts at any time without assigning any reason and also reserves the right to fill (either in the same position or downgraded position) or not to fill the posts and its decision in this regard shall be final.