The Northern Railway jobs through Railway Recruitment Cell (RRC), New Delhi, has invited online applications from eligible Indian nationals for filling 118 Multi-Tasking Staff (MTS) posts in the Commercial Dept. of Northern Railway jobs for the catering unit – service side and cooking side through direct recruitment. The application process towards the same starts from September 16, 2019 and closes on October 15, 2019 by 1200 hrs
Ministry of Railways, Railway Recruitment Cell, Northern Railway jobs, Delhi has released recruitment notification for the post of Multi-Tasking Staff in Catering Unit of Commercial Department of Northern Railway, in the employment newspaper dated 14 September 2019.
Northern Railway – Railway Recruitment Cell (RRC) has published an Advertisement for Multi-Tasking Staff posts.
Total No. of Posts: 1118 Posts
- Commercial Department Catering Unit – Service Side: 94 Posts
- 10th Pass plus ITI in Food Beverages/Food & Beverages Guest Service under Craftsman Training Scheme (CTS) (OR) 10th Pass plus course in (i) Food & Beverages Service and (ii) Hospitality Assistant Modular Employable Skills (MES) under SDI as approved by NCVT; (OR) 10th Pass plus Trade Diploma in Food & Beverage Operation obtained from any of the institutes of Hotel Management under National Council of Hotel Management and Catering Technology or any other institutions run by Central Government/State Government/Bodies enacted by Act of Parliament or State Legislatures or recognized by Central Government/State Government/ Bodies enacted by Act of Parliament or State Legislatures.
- Commercial Department Catering Unit – Cooking Side: 24 Posts
- 10th Pass plus ITI in Bakery & Confectionery/Baker & Confectioner/Food Production (General) under Craftsman Training Scheme (CTS) (OR) 10th pass plus course in (i) Cook (General), (ii) Cook (Continental), (iii) Cook (Indian cuisine), under SDI as approved by NCVT; (OR) 10th pass plus Trade Diploma in Food Production/Trade Diploma in Bakery & Confectionery, obtained from any of the institutes of Hotel Management under National Council of Hotel Management and Catering Technology or any other institutions run by Central Govt./State Govt./Bodies enacted by Act of Parliament or State legislatures or recognized by Central Govt./state Govt./Bodies enacted by Act of Parliament or state legislatures.
Age Limit: 18 years to 33 years as on 01/01/2020.
- For all candidates except those mentioned in sub-para (ii) below: Rs. 500/- (Rupees Five Hundred) only through Online Payment in favour of RRC/NR. The examination fee of Rs. 400/- will be refunded after deducting bank charges to a candidate who actually appeared in the written examination.
- For candidates belonging to SC/ST, Women, Minorities, PwBD, ExSM, Transgender and Economically Backward Classes: Rs. 250/- (Rupees Two Hundred Fifty) only. Examination Fee will be refunded after deducting bank charges to these Categories of Candidate only when they actually appear in the Written Examination.
Selection Process: Candidates will be selected based on Written Examination, Document verification
How to Apply: Interested Candidates may apply Online through official Website.
Starting date of Online Application: 16-09-2019
Last date to Apply Online: 15-10-2019 (from 12:00 hrs)
Tentative date of the written examination: After 31-10-2019